General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

In the market for a RR sport!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 08:00 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In the market for a RR sport!

Hi, i thought this would be the best place to ask this. Im looking to lease/buy a new range rover sport. My father is convincing me to buy it but i dont think i plan on keeping it for too long. Id like to lease one for 2 years. Does anyone know the range of how much it would cost to pay the entire lease cash? Thank You

Old 07-22-2008, 12:23 AM
Mudding
Default RE: In the market for a RR sport!

Are you planning on getting the vehicle from a dealer? When you say "buy it," do you mean paying cash or getting a loan?

There is no way someone can answer the questions you ask here - for numerous reasons. Any lease is going to be dependant
upon numerous factors - starting with your credit worthiness and history, which affects the overall rate, in addition to term,
annual mileage, down payment, residual, etc.

So my point is, ask the F&I guy, or your banker. They will give you an approval, presumably, for a certain amount to be
financed and the rest is up to you to negotiate the best deal you can.

Old 07-22-2008, 11:10 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: In the market for a RR sport!

Yes from a dealer and plan on paying cash. Would like to basically pay off the entire lease at once if possible. just wondering in what range would the lease be? is it better off to lease a brand new one for the amount or a used one? not looking to buy just lease as ill probably be interested in another model after 2 years.