General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The New 7 Series

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel the same way about the Lexus front end and their wheel choices. Style is personal preference and I LOVE the LS from every other perspective but the front end is boring and so are the wheels (and don't even get me started on the Camry similarities. With that said, the other cars in the class also get some critics; Fender flares on the S550 and the huge nose on the A8. Unfortunately there is no perfect car except the Range Rover

I think that Land Rover has done exceptionally well with exterior design. The inside of the Range is nice but it is the outside appearance that really does it for me. I can't say enough good things about the outward appearance. With the 2010 RR, the interior, which definitely needed a little improvement, it is even better.

Thank goodness that we have so many choices in cars to satisfy our tastes.

I must say that I kind of worry about what they are going to do in 2012 when they redesign the Range Rover. I hope that they don't screw it up!

Last edited by luxury1; 04-08-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to agree that the 7 series is just plain hideous. I'm still not a fan of the last gen BMWs either. Don't get me wrong BMWs are fantastic vehicles but they need a new design team. I do really have a thing for the Z4 coupe. If it weren't so damn tiny and the interior wasn't so blah I might be tempted.

I agree with you luxury1 the interior changes to the 2010 Rover are nice but there's still too many darn ***** and i'd like to see something different with the sliding cup-holder panel. And we still have to pray they keep the iconic Rover silhouette with the re-design!