General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to me 2007 supercharged range rover sport

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 08:35 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to me 2007 supercharged range rover sport

Hey all,

I recently purchased a 2007 range rover sport so i thought i would come say hello here and ask a few questions. I do appreciate responses and i realize lots of people will want to say google or search thread but I'm looking for people who are really interested in replying with good advice/ answers.

So first of all does anyone have any experience with getting the stock rims powder coated? Is it even possible being that the are aluminium alloy? My vehicle is black and id like to get them done in a matte black.

Ive done my share of googling but all i can come up with is sites to get shiny chrome grilles that look goofy so I'm wondering if there is anywhere to get a quality blacked out grille for the sport, I'm not interested in spray painting of anything like that. I want something that is going to look good for awhile. AS well any sites that you guys would recommend for ordering parts would be appreciated.

Is there polyurethane sway bar busings available, my stock ones are starting to get a bit old soon will be cracking and needing replacement.

IN you centr console above the cooler what exactly is that plug in looking thing for .. i tried googling it but i don't even know what to describe it as.

Whats the best route to go for updating the gps system, it doesn't have much for up to date roads in calgary.

I know its a lot for a first post but I'm sure there are a few of you guys who have some good stuff for me. Id love to hear some must do modifications or suggestions of mods (I'm not looking to create a dub range rover just want mine to have a tasteful feel to it).

thanks

Old 12-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes you can do all of the above. if you live in southern california i could take care of all of that for your. wheels could be chromed painted powder coated in any color you want. grills could be chromed or painted as well. as far as sway bars stick to factory bushings if they are going bad wich they shouldnt. for the NAV you could order a new disc at the dealer or through the supplier just take the old disc under the drivers seat and go on their website and order the newest disc.