General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.

Range TD6, Won't start due to Diesel Exhaust Fluid

Old 01-19-2018, 09:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Range TD6, Won't start due to Diesel Exhaust Fluid

Hi,
I have a 2016 Range rover sport Diesel TD6. Diesel Exhaust Fluid got too low until empty, turned the car off, it won't start and is displaying no restart possible. I filled up the DEF tank, but the vehicle didn't start. I purchased a mongoose pro and a cardaq plus but I am not able to use the sdd properlly in order to perform a reprogramming due to my location i guess, and i do not any dealer arround. The SDD is asking me a valid programing suscribtion in order to use it, but on topix i have no access to that suscribtion, may be because I am registered as an independant operator. What can I do to perform a reprogramming successfully? Is there any kind of crack sdd i can use to bypass suscribtion?

Old 01-19-2018, 11:13 AM
Received 115 Likes on 108 Posts

My guess is you ran the tank completely dry and it is not getting the air out of the lines, not sure exactly how that DEF system works

Try doing the old cheater way of unplugging the battery cables and waiting for the car to reset.