LR2 Talk about the Land Rover LR2 within.

No power to navigation computer and amplifier?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2020, 01:17 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No power to navigation computer and amplifier?!?!

Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and I'm asking you cause I'm living a nightmare....
this is the situation:
freelander 2 hse 2008
original touchscreen replaced with xtrons android system

yesterday audio system won't turn on, when I push on the volume button the logo an "6cd" appears and then get back to the clock.
as I already had this problem when I replaced the oem nav display I immediately checked th MOST and in fact this is the issue.
but this time the most ring is broken because the navigation computer(under the right seat) and the amplifier has no power(checked with a multimeter) but the fuses are ok(fd1 and fd9 referring to service and repair manual).
anyone knows hat could be the cause so the dc power isn't delived to the navigation computer and amplifier?
Please help me I'm going crazy with all my freel unmounted

Old 03-05-2020, 05:04 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 519 Likes on 439 Posts

Originally Posted by Lorenzo Franchi
Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum and I'm asking you cause I'm living a nightmare....
this is the situation:
freelander 2 hse 2008
original touchscreen replaced with xtrons android system

yesterday audio system won't turn on, when I push on the volume button the logo an "6cd" appears and then get back to the clock.
as I already had this problem when I replaced the oem nav display I immediately checked th MOST and in fact this is the issue.
but this time the most ring is broken because the navigation computer(under the right seat) and the amplifier has no power(checked with a multimeter) but the fuses are ok(fd1 and fd9 referring to service and repair manual).
anyone knows hat could be the cause so the dc power isn't delived to the navigation computer and amplifier?
Please help me I'm going crazy with all my freel unmounted
You replaced things with a third party unit? Running down the wiring problem is now on you, my friend.