LR3 Talk about the Land Rover LR3 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LR Service in Ottawa - FINALLY found a non-dealer alternative!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2016, 01:57 PM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LR Service in Ottawa - FINALLY found a non-dealer alternative!

Hi all,

I know there's other LR owners in the Ottawa Canada area, and one of the things we've been whining about over the years was the lack of places that can handle servicing Rover's of various flavours other than the Dealership... A new place has opened in Ottawa in the last couple months, and a friend of mine raved about the work they did on his Range Rover. This morning the check engine light came on (after an oilchange at one of those drive-in places... I know, stupid me!) and I decided to check them out. Great place - knowledgeable techs (JLR trained/qualified), clean location, and best of all - when it came time to settle up, I didn't pass out when they told me the cost.

So if you're in the Ottawa area, check out:

Shore St. Automotive located at 2321 Shore St. Ottawa (just across from the OC Transpo depot off St. Laurent Blvd.). Shore St Automotive | Jaguar and Land Rover maintenance & repairs

And to be clear - I have no affiliation of any kind with this shop - it's just we finally have an option for top notch service in Ottawa that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg!

Mark