LR4 Talk about the Land Rover LR4 within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lamin-X Protective Film on an LR4

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 07:56 PM
7th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lamin-X Protective Film on an LR4

I contacted Lamin-X last week about headlight, foglight, and tail light film for my LR4. I know this isn't for everyone but I've used it on many track cars and the protection on the front end is well worth the purchase. I once had a huge crow hit the front of my M Coupe at 70 mph and their film saved my headlight (although the bird didn't fair too well).

The chrome bling on the headlights and taillights of the LR4 is too much for my taste so the film tones down this to a more reasonable level. The headlights are done with a very light film while the tails are slightly darker. At night I can't tell any difference in output as the xenon's and LED taillights are so bright.

Anyway, they aren't far away so I took a drive to their shop because they wanted to make templates of my LR. (and I wanted an excuse to drive it) I don't work for them but wanted to post up some pics since they were such nice folks and did a really good job with my new LR. The owner actually installed it.

I plan on doing some paint protection to the front end and mirrors so I'll be back to give a review on that.

Please contact them for pricing.
www.lamin-x.com

Tinted headlights with yellow fogs:

(Before film)

Last edited by dtothepowerofp; 08-08-2010 at 09:42 AM.