New Discovery V Talk about the new Land Rover Discovery 5
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Driver Side AC vents not blowing air..

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2018, 01:32 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driver Side AC vents not blowing air..

Anyone has experienced this? Basically the Driver Side vents are not blowing any air (regardless of the mode selected). The rest (Passenger sides and rear vents) are blowing air normally.

Old 12-27-2018, 04:10 PM

Yes! So, last year I was having the same issue. I took the car to the dealership and said I was have no air coming from the drivers side vents, even though the settings were set to blow from the driver set vents. No air.. I get a call from the dealer said it was just a user error, and they'll show me how to fix this problem. They said the reason said it was set on auto. I still have this issue all time, I don't remember how to fix it. I just cycle through off the settings and sometimes I can make it work. I should probably read the owners manual. If anyone else knows how to fix this issues please help us!

Old 12-27-2018, 10:20 PM
Overlanding

At least i'm not alone on this! Car is going to service next week for a check!

I already gone thru the different AC modes. I can get the AC system to direct air to the front of the windshield area, passenger side footwell and front, but the driver side does not react to the footwell nor direct mode selection. A slighly breeze of air comes out but is not normal, when compared to the passenger area!!

Will update soon!

Old 03-29-2019, 12:58 PM
Drifting
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not sure if anyone has noticed the MY2019 has added AC vents between two moonroofs. Rear passengers are now saved from heat stroke.

Old 03-30-2019, 12:24 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 87 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by instantfob
Not sure if anyone has noticed the MY2019 has added AC vents between two moonroofs. Rear passengers are now saved from heat stroke.
I think that is part of the 4 zone option. So glad we got it as it comes handy with people in all 3 rows.

I don’t like the auto option and use the button to turn the screen to the zone settings. Seems to work fine.
Also check to make sure the manual close thumb dial are open for the driver and passenger vents up front.