New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Discovery 1 from Russia.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 11:11 AM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discovery 1 from Russia.

Hi guys!

I live in Russia. in Moscow.
I bought your Disco 1 April 2005 with mileage total 108 000 km Money was not just$7,500. I then not in the "theme" was. Before him I was 11 model Lada(universal). Everything was simple. Went to Karelia could not drive there planned. On arrival I realized that it is time to radically, to decide upon something. Naturally fell on Auto Rushotel first Teal to take. But the old Teal not frame. And the task was exactly the frame and two bridges. UAZ and Niva has disappeared. The normal Toyota lacked money and then there was Discuri. I went and immediately understood. My. And not because he is Diskar but because he was just in Oh...condition. Gasoline me not confused Yes, and automatic togeher originally wanted diesel and Rocque as he saw it all and fell away. Neither any off-the road I never thought of. And about tuning blueedition that bought the winch. During two years I was riding in the runoff. It seemed to me that damn... everywhere will pass and all will get broken.))))) Changed only consumables and different background noise was not paying attention. Good knock out vydate now in 2008 I first came to the club sorevnovanii the show began. Shnorhali, rubber, any other Hrani I understand what you're doing is not right. First wheel and then the rest. Passed since a lot of things. but the machine is still with me and I love her VERY much. During that time that serious occurred.
1. Changed the automatic transmission in its missteps. Bounced off the crossbar front propshaft and broke my case. Bought Boo no problems.
2. Near Magadan missed the engine temperature. The head is cracked, but on this head I drove on for another 15,000 kilometres have 11,000 from Magadan and 4000 in the Urals went.
3. Had too much handings because "...zlatych" locksmiths. Which it is not properly collected.
Bridges also iterated and much more on the little things.
But never, except such as is the case with automatic transmission, my Discuri I was not let down. Always brought home. and then he and repair.
The spare parts are. If there is no showdown, and individuals, you can always order in England.
Now the machine completely redesigns and is 35 wheel. And transmissions are enhanced, lock OBEP new,beefed-axis and all the suspension is another and power bodykit more pravilnyi winch two pieces. But the machine is alive. Living itself.
There is such poslovitsa about the land Rover. if oil am not at the machine it already emerged. Damn this is not so. To this day I drop only on the hose Gura and serrice same drops were buying a car. and in the order of outfits appeared to change steering mechanismen and still stands today. Everything else shoese depends on the drive. Look in my ****, then and repair serious. Not once just then. Both in principle and in all SUVs. If you drive on asphalt and a maximum of gravel that less problems.
But I love my car and I will be a pity to it will say goodbye when it runs out of spare parts or she will eventually rot. But his frame I will ask you to put together with him to the grave)))) because it's not frame such as the Toyota.

Mileage 205 000 km, Doresti D1, 3.9 petrol,V8, automatic transmission. 94 year.

I bought it that

Then it got so

Then takimata he is 33 wheels. But I didn't pass and 100km. Sold and bought 35 inches.

He now 35 wheels.
The seats are installed from the Classics. They are more comfortable and with a large number of adjustments.
Bought winch Sport Wei 12500 forward.
Back 9000 ALMC.
Accordingly everywhere Kevlar rope. the script completely new rig.
Of course for any "piece of iron" hanged people on this car,its you can raise.
Purchased and installed after a trip to Magadan new podlaskin the most rigid Terrafirma +2, dampers OME,reinforced front and rear tie rods Terrafirma, front trailing arms (sticks) TF508 - to-CT front arms with a modified geometry. Correction of castor - 3 C., ,the rear trailing TF509 - to-CT back arms with a modified geometry. Prevents the accelerated wear of the front bushings on liftovyh cars., Terrafirma (TF509). Set the control damper on Coyotey cardan from D-2.
The purchased Key Pair 4.75 reinforced Ashcroft. Protection covers differentials Mostovoy back reinforced billow Ashcroft ,reinforced front billow Ashcroft and accordingly the CV joints also reinforced Ashcroft. Bought 1 lock the Ashcroft(the second is soon to be bought)., cut the wheel arches.
Behind it, on the 5th door) made a place for himself the necessary

VERY GRATEFUL to this Automobilistico times he helped me.

Thank you for reading and looked.

Old 03-31-2014, 01:09 AM
4th Gear

œосква-œагадан-œосква. 53 дня полного "ТА“˜›А"... - ›ƒ‡ˆие 傋 о наˆи… пƒ‚еˆес‚вия… - Фо€ƒм‹ Land-Cruiser.RU
Report about the trip to the land Rover discovery 1 Moscow-Magadan-Moscow. We drove 23000 km

Sorry if anything is not clear. I do not know English language. therefore, the translation makes me search the system. But I think You would be interested.

Last edited by Gleb 501Russia; 03-31-2014 at 01:11 AM.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:23 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Awesome.

Old 03-31-2014, 01:32 AM
4th Gear
Smile

Originally Posted by Street Wolf
Awesome.
Thank you. Glad that you liked.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:42 AM
Mudding
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Your English is much better than my Russian(I speak none).

awesome videos.. I watched them all.

It made me want to visit Russia.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:50 AM
4th Gear
Smile

Originally Posted by MrWesson
Your English is much better than my Russian(I speak none).

awesome videos.. I watched them all.

It made me want to visit Russia.
Thank you for looking. Russia's great,marvelous, unless the country. I love Alaska. Look about her on TV channel Discoverypossible in Russia,there are many good and kind people. And a lot of bad roads, which will suffice on all))))))

Old 04-01-2014, 12:36 PM
8th Gear

I have a good friend whom lives in Chelyabinsk that I'd like to visit soon. I almost wonder how hard it would be to get my Disco over there.

Old 04-02-2014, 08:35 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

МОСКВА-МАГАДАН-МОСКВА.ЧЕРЕЗ ОЗ.БАЙКАЛ-110 КМ-БАМ-ТЫНДУ - ЯКУТСК-СТАРУЮ КОЛЫМУ-ОЙМЯКОН-ОЗ.ДЖЕКА ЛОНДОНА. 53 ДНЯ ПОЛНОГО ТАГИЛА