New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Hello from UK based Paul

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 08:40 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from UK based Paul

Hi everyone

I'm Paul and I'm a UK based, life long Land Rover fan, In 20 years of devotion to the marque I've owned everything from a battered Series 1 Landy to my latest car - a brand new (2 days old) 2006 model Range Rover TD6 Vogue - I'm not rich, I just work and save hard - like most other people. I'm always looking for tips on how best to make the most of my car - whether it means saving some time or money on parts or learning about a really good place to use my vehicle safely and legally. I've travelled all over the World with my work and have driven Land Rovers in many extreme locations from the Kalahari Desert to the inner Artic Circle and the High Rockies. Anyway, I offer my hand of friendship to anyone who is interested in making contact and who shares my interest in the best 4x4's ever made!

Cheers - Paul

PS - Anyone found out why the Owners Manual for the 2006 Range Rover has loads of errors and "not applicable" passages in it? - I mean it doesn't even tell you how to engage "Sport" mode in the autobox correctly! - While I'm at it - anyone got the cubby box under the passenger seat - mine hasn't got one.

Old 10-01-2006, 08:57 PM
TReK
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hello from UK based Paul

Welcome, I'm still trying to understand why on this
side of the pond we don't have diesels.

Keep the travels going, its nice to see things from the seat of a Rover.