New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Hi everyone, this is Justin from ProShaft, LLC!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi everyone, this is Justin from ProShaft, LLC!

Hello all,

I already posted a couple of times over in the Discovery II forum regarding some questions dealing with the front CV drive shafts for the Disco II. I'm brand new to the forum and relatively inexperienced with forums in general. I realize that a lot of you have questions regarding my products. I'll do my very best to answer all questions through posts but by all means, contact me using the information in my signature if I can't get to your questions in a timely manner. In a few days, I'm going to compile a list of specifications for the drive shafts that I sell and start a thread in the Discovery II section. I look forward to getting to know you guys and I'm willing to answer any questions regarding drive shafts in general-even if it isn't a product I'm selling. Thank you guys for the warm welcome that I've received thus far.

Justin

P.S. For those of you who have corresponded with me via e-mail and are wondering just who in the world Michael Maier is, it's me! I've gone by Justin all my life and I'm going to change my first name display on my e-mail so I don't confuse the heck out of everyone.