New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New to Forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 11:59 AM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Forum

After debating for more than a year, I finally bought what might be the nicest 2000 Holland and Holland in the U.S. from a trusted friend. This beautiful car is both low mileage and has a complete history that shows lots of love, serviceand attention. I'll carry on the tradition, because when I'm through with it, he wants it back. I took it by the local LR dealer (another friend is a Master mechanic there) and a couple of the sales people said it was ready to go right back into the showroom.

As a hobby, I visit car factories around the world. On my next trip to Coventry, I will have to take a detour to Solihull to see where, as my British friend says, "Communists build Rovers!" Whether the builders get their money from Munich or Dearborn, the folks that put mine together did a very nice job. I intend to keep it that way. I have a forty year history with Corvettes that go fast and get great gas mileage. Now, for something else that could transport the Queen and go up and down hills. Don't tell the folks at OPEC.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:13 PM
TReK
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New to Forum

Welcome to the forum.

Dearborn,,,,,, Communist say its not so!!!!

A friend has a D-110 and a D-90 and both rear areas he found
sun flower seeds that had beem painted when they where painted
in the factory, talk about hand built.