New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New From Lexington, KY...'96 Disco SE

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 07:42 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New From Lexington, KY...'96 Disco SE

Hi to all! I drive a black 1996 Discovery SE as my DD with 200,000 miles. The original owner put a stupid-looking dummy snorkel on it and I've never bothered to take it off...going too when I get a Safari Snorkel upgrade. Since buying it, I haven't done much to it other than take off the front and rear bumper facia, running boards, and underside door trim. It might not be as bedazzling as some members' cars on this site, but it's all that a 2-job 19-year-old college kid can do It is a Texas car with not one spec of rust! My other British headache is a classic Jaguar V12 100-point concours winner....hence the username, SHAGUAR...which is what I use on other forums. Anyway, I really have a passion for Land Rovers, and even though it's not highly modified, I try my best to get my Landy off road as much as I can....the dirtier the better

Old 09-18-2018, 03:15 PM
Mudding
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by SHAGUAR
Hi to all! I drive a black 1996 Discovery SE as my DD with 200,000 miles. The original owner put a stupid-looking dummy snorkel on it and I've never bothered to take it off...going too when I get a Safari Snorkel upgrade. Since buying it, I haven't done much to it other than take off the front and rear bumper facia, running boards, and underside door trim. It might not be as bedazzling as some members' cars on this site, but it's all that a 2-job 19-year-old college kid can do It is a Texas car with not one spec of rust! My other British headache is a classic Jaguar V12 100-point concours winner....hence the username, SHAGUAR...which is what I use on other forums. Anyway, I really have a passion for Land Rovers, and even though it's not highly modified, I try my best to get my Landy off road as much as I can....the dirtier the better

still have those running boards? Wondering if they are the same as the Discovery 2s?

i need the left hand side...I live in Frankfort.

Doc