New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New member, new to me 2005 Range Rover

Old 08-31-2018, 12:00 PM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member, new to me 2005 Range Rover

First thank you for all who have posted in the past. This site is an amazing reference source. Last week I purchased a one owner super clean 2005 Range Rover. Mileage was 99,600. It rode beautifully, no leaks, smooth shifting, no noises, everything works. Mechanically the first thing I am doing is the 13 hose complete cooling system refresh along with thermostat and water pump as preventative maintainence. The air system at this point is in great shape but I plan to budget for repairs

Cosmetically I am replacing one rear light cluster that is working but has some fogging. I like the 05 lamps and resisted a change over to newer style. I am replacing all the badging with black & silver logos, adding the door handle body color match covers and upgrading the side repeaters to clear with chrome trim.

I also put new oem front grille and side grilles on as the finish them was a bit sun faded.

Interior is near mint. The diver seat bulster has wear but most everything looks like new. I plan to find a nice pre-owned replacement leather cover.

Looking forward to contributing. Cheers