New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Wet behind the ears ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007 | 11:32 AM
WGM
|
Overlanding
Default Wet behind the ears ...

ok ... I'm not new to internet forums, but I'm new here. In fact I just found this place last night, so I haven't even had any time to lurk and get the lay of the land. Anywho, I purchased a 2002 Disco II not even a week ago, and am already in love with it. I hope that doesn't change...

I'm looking forward to hanging out here a while at least, and taking advantage of some good info you guys have ... and possibly learning enough to help someone else out down the road ...

I already posted a question in the 'tech help' section regarding the operation of the nav system ... hopefully one of you might be able to offer me some good info?

thanks ...

Old 03-14-2007 | 03:15 PM
Rock Crawling
Default RE: Wet behind the ears ...

Welcome to the group. To dry out your ears a bit, go to my web-site and read the tech info pages. They are a short read, but to the point as far as what you need to be aware of when owning one of these vehicles. Sorry-- but I have no experience with the operation of your NAV system. We are a Land Rover "Hard Parts" (drivetrain, engine, suspension, brakes) supplier and tech info company.

regards,
Geoman

www.eurotekapg.com

Old 03-14-2007 | 05:15 PM
WGM
|
Overlanding
Default RE: Wet behind the ears ...

Geoman,

Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully, I won't be needing anything in the way of drivetrain, engine or suspension anytime soon ... however, I may want something in those categories regardless. lol

I'm just going to have to keep digging for info on the nav sys ... perhaps I'll do the un-thinkable and just call the local dealer to see if they have someone there that knows how this thing works.

thanks...