New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Working on 90 RRC

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 04:27 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Working on 90 RRC

I am a new member. My 90 RRC is coming along. Bought it as a fairly worked unmaintained rig but saw good potential. I have done a lot of small repairs that have made it a lot nicer to drive. It has OME Medium Springs and 1.25 inch spacers of my making. I have ditched the clutch fan ( it exploded when I kicked it into passing gear on the freeway on day and two blades exited through the radiator) and replaced it with a nice Zirgo Electric fan with an adjustable temp switch. I have a keyless entry that will close/open all windows and sunroof with remote start . I have much more planned and am seeking some parts and insight so here I am.

Short list of plans and needs:

Need some interior pieces:
- Power Window Switch panel for console - mine floats around and isnt fastened due to missing bits
- Passenger side rear door panel - tan

Engine :
- I am shopping good used 4.6 long blocks or complete take out motors from wrecks. I want to swap the long block out. If any one knows of one or has done this please chat me up.

Misc :
- My speedo is only occasionally working and I haen't had the time to tear into it. Ideas ?
- ABS issues - It seems like I may have a vacuum issue. Pedal is occasionally hyper sensative.
- Would like to find some good used camber adjusted radius arms

Old 12-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Administrator
Received 99 Likes on 81 Posts
Default RE: Working on 90 RRC

Here is a web site for a motor, check them out,
http://www.roverlandparts.com/index....TS&Category=76
Welcome to the group,
Mike