New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

Working on 90 RRC

Old 12-31-2006, 04:27 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Working on 90 RRC

I am a new member. My 90 RRC is coming along. Bought it as a fairly worked unmaintained rig but saw good potential. I have done a lot of small repairs that have made it a lot nicer to drive. It has OME Medium Springs and 1.25 inch spacers of my making. I have ditched the clutch fan ( it exploded when I kicked it into passing gear on the freeway on day and two blades exited through the radiator) and replaced it with a nice Zirgo Electric fan with an adjustable temp switch. I have a keyless entry that will close/open all windows and sunroof with remote start . I have much more planned and am seeking some parts and insight so here I am.

Short list of plans and needs:

Need some interior pieces:
- Power Window Switch panel for console - mine floats around and isnt fastened due to missing bits
- Passenger side rear door panel - tan

Engine :
- I am shopping good used 4.6 long blocks or complete take out motors from wrecks. I want to swap the long block out. If any one knows of one or has done this please chat me up.

Misc :
- My speedo is only occasionally working and I haen't had the time to tear into it. Ideas ?
- ABS issues - It seems like I may have a vacuum issue. Pedal is occasionally hyper sensative.
- Would like to find some good used camber adjusted radius arms

Old 12-31-2006, 05:00 PM
Administrator
Received 100 Likes on 82 Posts
Default RE: Working on 90 RRC

Here is a web site for a motor, check them out,
http://www.roverlandparts.com/index....TS&Category=76
Welcome to the group,
Mike