Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

bad order at bp utah

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default bad order at bp utah

Hi guys am kind of new to this forum but if use to roam lrrforum a lot, not sure what happened to them and why they closed. I’ve had my d2 for about 8 years now with a lot of mods and all the work if do myself. this is a story about my order at brit part Utah, bputah.com made an order on Wednesday 1/15/14 for the front hub, i asked if the abs sensor wire to run all the way to the ecu and the sales person said yes, i asked if it would come with the hub bolt and the sales person said yes. I was told it would get here on Monday so i took Tuesday off to change it out. it did not get here on Monday it came Tuesday, i called 3 times to get a tracking number for my $420 order, i received the tracking number after the package arrived on Tuesday, with the short abs sensor and no hub bolt. This is not the first time I’ve had to return something to them and i think it’s the sales persons fault. I use to think British Atlantic sucks because they are higher priced and take 2 plus weeks to ship large orders but at least the product has all the parts you ordered and it fits correctly. Sorry for the rant but i say no reviews for this company and i rely on reviews for everything from truck parts to food.

Thanks