Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Everyone rushes to judgement, why?

Old 03-16-2018, 05:08 AM
Baja
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts
Default Everyone rushes to judgement, why?

Everyone rushes to judgement, why? is it to appease the idiots who believe them or divert attention from the ongoing Brexit farce. It seems that T May et alia have all condemned the Russians based on no evidence whatsoever, mere speculation or guesswork.
Mrs May seems to have entangled Trump (he's nuts anyway), Merkel (I'm surprised) and Macron (one of the boys) etc into her neurotic rush to judgement based on no evidence at all, that, or they're not telling the sheep like population. IMHO it's not the Russians, it's far too clumsy and unsubtle for them, it's another state or person trying to discredit the Russians for whatever reason.

There are some questions that do need answering, ASAP. Who is this Skripal person, what is he doing in the UK, what is his connection with MI5 or MI6, why did they pay him £80K, who continues to pay his wages regularly, who does he work for now, is he still active, how can he afford a detached house in Salisbury, how come his daughter can swan into and out of the UK without visas or checks. There are so many questions yet to be answered. Why was he supposedly attacked after 8+ years, the population who appear so stupid need some answers and soon. The politicians, police, them et al are hiding the truth somehow but why?

Old 03-16-2018, 08:16 AM
TReK
Received 480 Likes on 403 Posts

Why??
Because knowledge is power.
Power is control.
The crooked weasels running the world behind the scenes, aka, " The powers that be" will never willingly allow the truth on anything out.
Why? Because it risks their power, position, and money.
Politicians, lobbyists, and lawyers, the 3 most crooked jobs on earth.

Old 03-16-2018, 10:36 AM
Baja

Originally Posted by Sixpack577
Why??
Because knowledge is power.
Power is control.
The crooked weasels running the world behind the scenes, aka, " The powers that be" will never willingly allow the truth on anything out.
Why? Because it risks their power, position, and money.
Politicians, lobbyists, and lawyers, the 3 most crooked jobs on earth.
Sixpack, I'm exactly on the same wavelength with you, knowledge unshared = power over the masses and if they tell the whole truthful story they lose that power and control. Money, power and political influence is their forte. I agree with you about the politicians, lobbyists, and lawyers but I can certainly add to that list, bank managers, estate agents some accountants etc.

Nearly every government is stacked with crooked weasels from top to bottom unfortunately.

Old 03-16-2018, 11:10 AM
TReK
Received 480 Likes on 403 Posts

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance
Sixpack, I'm exactly on the same wavelength with you, knowledge unshared = power over the masses and if they tell the whole truthful story they lose that power and control. Money, power and political influence is their forte. I agree with you about the politicians, lobbyists, and lawyers but I can certainly add to that list, bank managers, estate agents some accountants etc.

Nearly every government is stacked with crooked weasels from top to bottom unfortunately.
Oh yeah, how did I forget about big banks...and small ones

Old 04-06-2018, 10:49 PM
Baja

Now here's the latest, everyone involved is 'back peddling' faster than an Olympic sprinter on dope. I think I was right with my assumptions, if it were a true weapons grade nerve agent the people involved would be in dodo land right now. Now get out of this fine mess Mrs May, Mr Johnson et al. They have dragged half of Europe and even Trump into this one although IMHO there is an ulterior motive.