Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Genuine brake rotors and pads for cheap from John Craddock ltd ($222.89)

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 819 Likes on 596 Posts

Dear God, I don't know who the admins now are for this thread but would someone please close this thread?

Old 04-28-2017, 08:53 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

.. this thread should be moved to 'off-topic'....

..as for 'God', I think I saw him yesterday so there's hope yet? Yes?

Old 04-29-2017, 07:20 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by ZGPhoto
I'm guessing you didn't comment because you didn't want to admit that you were incorrect... which you are. There's also no tax unelss you're in the same state. It's a Land Rover dealer, so they're selling Genuine parts.

Land Rover Merriam parts IS Land Rover, so obviously they're paying less than we are, so they sell them for less.
Your prices are generally more expensive than all your competitors, most of which are non dealer. Also I never actually said that you cannot find a better deal on the same parts domestically. I also did not bother comparing parts for every US and UK supplier of parts, rather just the big ones that most folks on here order from: Rovers North, Atlantic British, Lucky 8 and Autozone. Im sure I could find many more UK/European suppliers with even cheaper prices for the same parts but that would not help your situation much

Probably good idea to get all the facts straight and read everything before commenting. You are representing Rovers North after all. At the end of the day Im just informing the people of an alternative option for buying Land Rover parts. I have no problem admitting that some parts can be sourced cheaper here but reality is that many parts CAN be sourced for $$$ less in the UK and as pointed out by Eric of Lucky 8, domestic businesses cannot always match UK prices due to taxes and import fees.

Old 04-30-2017, 06:30 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 1,160 Likes on 836 Posts

Originally Posted by landlover_1

..as for 'God', I think I saw him yesterday so there's hope yet? Yes?
All depends...was he smiling ear to ear or frowning? One signifies hope, yes...the other, not so much.

I know this rule, generally, applies to my wife, too.

Brian.

Old 04-30-2017, 12:52 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by The Deputy
All depends...was he smiling ear to ear or frowning? One signifies hope, yes...the other, not so much.

I know this rule, generally, applies to my wife, too.

Brian.
.. it's hard to say, Brian, as it all seems like a distant dream to me now. He was there - I didn't know it.. I looked up, confused and child-like, bewildered as to what was going on. I saw other people, lots of activity and then I saw him. It was obvious that he was the leader of the group, women answering to his commands, handing him things and being all helpful. As my memory recalls, he looked at me and either acknowledged my presence or told me to leave by a simple half handed wave (almost like one would lift their fingers off the steering wheel). It was really hard to gauge. Sigh.. now I wonder? Do I need to be a better person? It's horrible when you think that God doesn't approve of your actions!

Total Hijack of this thread (sorry TRIARII!)