Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Help needed in New Jersey!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 12:40 PM
TReK
Received 161 Likes on 136 Posts

Also, when I looked for Chandra Sarkar, her name came up with an address in Stamford, CT. It was 33 Moore St., Stamford, CT 06902. You might be looking in the wrong state. Perhaps she and Chris moved?

Old 12-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Grant
CASP2011 appears to be someone by the name of Chris, located in CT who has an eBay store called Chris's Store where he's selling very expensive watches alongside wheels for Porsche's, BMW, and Audi's.

http://stores.ebay.com/Chris-s-Store?_rdc=1

Is this the person who purchased your wheels because is certainly doesn't seem to match the information you originally posted about someone in Scotch Plains, NJ.
oh yes, that is the guy. All of his shipments on ebay come from CT but my shipment went to NJ. His name is Chandrah or something similar (I don't have the papers with me). Yes, it gets very suspicious. There is some disconnection between his selling address and his receiving address. And the NJ address was confirmed by him via text, email and paypal.

Old 12-19-2017, 12:52 PM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by Paul Grant
Also, when I looked for Chandra Sarkar, her name came up with an address in Stamford, CT. It was 33 Moore St., Stamford, CT 06902. You might be looking in the wrong state. Perhaps she and Chris moved?
it's all the same person. I talked to him on the phone before I sent the rims. I had a police report from the CT address from 2011 or 2012 with a similar situation from a craigslist deal.

Old 01-23-2018, 05:38 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Four_Stroke, I currently have two issues with Ebay, one is for a Pitney Bowes deduction for international freight that was never mentioned in the sale data and the other for a non arrival of goods. Both are chicken feed amounts but are equally annoying as Ebay are a law unto themselves in many cases. My philosophy now is to buy directly where possible and if Ebay is ever used never get international deliveries and only use reputable companies who you have used in the past. These issues aren't the first and won't be the last sadly and the only way to limit exposure is by operating outside of Ebay and buying directly from reputable companies. In your case it seems different as you were selling not buying. It's the way of the modern world, many are in it for a quick buck or two, as my deceased father said "never trust anyone until they prove otherwise and you'll never be disappointed" very true wise words it seems.

Old 11-02-2022, 10:57 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Four_Stroke
I recently sold my AMG 22in multi spoke wheels and tires (link below) to a Chandra Sarkar of Scotch Plains, NJ on ebay (user casp2011), after a month from shipping the wheels in 32inx32inx12in boxes (90lbs) each he claims they were never delivered. UPS and their gps tracking say otherwise. He filed a claim on ebay stating they were never delivered. Ebay sided with him, now he gets to keep the rims, my money and I am out shipping costs as well! I am in need of help to see if anyone can spot this guy with these rims and tires or see if anything like them is coming up for sale in the NJ area.
UPS and I advised him to file a police report, to my knowledge he has not. I am at wits end with this guy and ebay. He did not try at all to help resolve this issue. A little backstory before he purchased them, he stated he would have to find a backspacing adapter to fit his car (unfortunately he never told me but I assume a GL or GLS). So I can guess he never found the correct spacer and instead of trying to contact me to return the wheels, he wanted to keep them (to resell) and get his money back. I don't even know what to do with ebay. I provided them every document I had access to and UPS was more than willing to provide whatever they could. So buyer be ware to not purchase from casp2011!
FS - AMG 166 22in Multi Spoke (14) wheel set with Pirelli P-Zeros - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
sorry I know this is very old, but this guy did the same to me from the reenlist forums