Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Just needed to relieve my anger.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 12:48 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Savannah Buzz
Depends on policies for sure. But unrecovered theft loss might offer some compensation (tax preparer will advise). A trip to the boneyard can get one for under $50 usually. Or mail the guy a bottle of sodium silicate that has been re-branded as Rover Turbo MPG oil boost. Add entire contents to crank case.
Oh I like this!

I need to stay on your good side buzz....

Old 02-17-2013, 01:35 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

So what did you give up on your Disco and decide to part it out? Or did you buy a second Disco as a parts truck and decide to sell afew parts from it? If you gave up on your Disco that would be sad sigh

Old 02-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

In her first post she says it is a parts trck.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:49 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by 04duxlr
In her first post she says it is a parts trck.
Really? That still does not answer my question. Is this parts truck of hers, her former daily driver Disco? Or is it a second Disco she bought as a parts truck?

Old 02-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRIARII
Really? That still does not answer my question. Is this parts truck of hers, her former daily driver Disco? Or is it a second Disco she bought as a parts truck?
It's her parts truck

Old 02-17-2013, 06:17 PM
Baja
Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by TRIARII
Really?
No, he made it up.
That still does not answer my question. Is this parts truck of hers, her former daily driver Disco? Or is it a second Disco she bought as a parts truck?
FFS, what difference does it make?

Last edited by antichrist; 02-17-2013 at 06:19 PM.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:56 PM
TReK

Originally Posted by antichrist
No, he made it up.
FFS, what difference does it make?
No big deal of course, just curious. Seen some members giving up the Rover bug and eager to get rid of their trucks. I remember her enthusiasm when she first joined so a post out of the blue about a parts truck made me wonder.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Super Moderator
Received 1,481 Likes on 1,209 Posts

Well since she posted up about replacing her alternator yesterday-ish, I think this is a second Disco.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:00 AM
Rock Crawling

I wouldnt think her enthusiasm was dying if she had a parts truck to keep her DD on the road...... If anything, it would be a bit more then some.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:20 PM
Mudding

Well there are some very interesting ideas here my friends. Just reading them made me realize what the hell am I doing here complaining instead of getting s*** done.

So I do not have insurance on my parts truck which I do have a friend that is a police officer and he said he is willing to go with me to scare the guy.

Karma. . seems to take long to get back at people for the most part.

SSL9000J are those your dogs? They are freaking cute, actually for my dogs I would of never thought of names that would make so much sense! Love that picture made me smile!

Tom you brought up a great idea by suing my dad. I hadn't thought about it but I'm gonna do it!!! I'm so kidding, of course not my dad is my world I couldn't hurt him ever.

Savannah I'm gonna make sure that I keep in mind the advice given to me by you.

TRIARII It is my parts truck. I am driving my Disco still, have been learning how to fix it little by little, like ArmyRover said I did just put in my new alternator in which I LOVE that my RPM doesn't randomly fall to zero anymore while driving. Yaayy!!

My enthusiasm has not changed at all. I still get mad and frustrated at getting things fixed in it, but to think about getting rid of it is a bit extreme.

Quick Reply: Just needed to relieve my anger.