Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

What are you guys listening to today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 02:17 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 115 Likes on 89 Posts

A little somethin' somethin' for everyone:

Cut out carbs at night (only eating protein and veggies) and have been drinking only water during the week (allowing myself diet pop on the weekends..) And you know what? It's working! I just may be able to get into my 'skinny' jeans by the end of the month. Don't have to hang out in freezers just yet...

Old 08-14-2014, 04:32 PM
Baja
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Good results KD, it's good to hear. The right foods at the right times works wonders without mad crash diets. No late evening carbs blowouts or gastronomies is also good. These keep you awake, cause stomach and bowel cancers for over working the digestive system during the night with acid over production. Sounds like you're doing right.

Old 08-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Baja

It has to be said that their have been some truly great numbers put up over the past dozen or more records. They've been great - so keep them coming I'm certainly playing them in the evenings here.

Old 08-17-2014, 06:21 AM
Baja

The Floyd ............... that guitar of Gilmour ................. pure magic .............................

PS. Turn the sound up ............. BIG ...................... exercise the wattage guys ...................... enjoy the Gilmour guitar ............. pure, pure magic ................

Last edited by OffroadFrance; 08-17-2014 at 06:31 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:30 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
Thumbs up Nice Offroad

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance
The Floyd ............... that guitar of Gilmour ................. pure magic .............................

Pink Floyd-Marooned - YouTube

PS. Turn the sound up ............. BIG ...................... exercise the wattage guys ...................... enjoy the Gilmour guitar ............. pure, pure magic ................

Very relaxing I needed that after working tonight. I've had to bring work home a lot lately and this mellows me out. Thank you. Also listening to Lana Del Rey. Some people think she's a bit of a tart but I like her music. She's different.

Can't believe it's almost the end of summer...

Old 08-21-2014, 04:24 PM
Baja

Originally Posted by landlover_1
Very relaxing I needed that after working tonight. I've had to bring work home a lot lately and this mellows me out. Thank you. Also listening to Lana Del Rey. Some people think she's a bit of a tart but I like her music. She's different.

LANA DEL REY - RIDE (OFFICIAL AUDIO) - YouTube

Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness - YouTube

Can't believe it's almost the end of summer...
I like people who are ........... different ....................... I even like people who are claimed to be 'tarts' .............. it's often BS and misguided hearsay ............ I don't go too much on 'name calling' until I experience/have seen first hand for myself or whatever. ................... most pop, rock, film celebs are different and often that's what makes them talented or successful along with good management and a large chunk of luck.

What summer it's been abysmal here in France for July and August and now it's nearly over and getting quite cold in the evenings and at night ............... it flew past ................... tres vite

Last edited by OffroadFrance; 08-21-2014 at 04:27 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Baja
Old 08-21-2014, 04:53 PM
Baja

And for something completely different ............. IMO the greatest tenor of all time RIP

And nothing to do with the 1990 world cup ................... I cannot abide football (soccer to you guys)

This song by him has a very special meaning for me but please don't ask

Old 08-21-2014, 10:43 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Really digging this band.

Old 08-23-2014, 03:42 AM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Mary" by Noah and The Whale.

Quick Reply: What are you guys listening to today?