Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Why?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by dusty1
and mother nature doesn't pass the plate.... she does her thing for free,.
That's the hypocrisy Dusty, you roll up at church 'cos your told to, then they have the 'brass neck' to condescendingly dictate to you how bad you really are and you will go to hell whilst looking down their nose at the assembled 'plebs' and to cap it all they pass around a plate asking/begging for money after they have seriously pi55ed you off totally. I prefer to give my cash to a worthy and deserving charity of my choice.

Although I don't have any issues with those who do follow a religion, after all, it's a free world and as long as they believe in what they do and it makes them feel better and a better person who's to say it's wrong especially when it doesn't interfere with others.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:02 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by landlover_1
and honest too!

No really.. it's a great name and I thank you for replying! This thread has been read over 23 times now and you're one of 23 that chose to respond. Talk about OCD.. me checking this thread

Isn't anyone else curious about the names on here? Why so secretive? I'm going to put some people on the spot (which is bad, bad, bad....) but I see names like 'Dr. Mordo, and Antichrist, Shiftonthefly, who else.. TripleThreat, Screaminglife, Birdsintheparkinglot (no not really)..purpleplaze?, etc.' and wonder how one came about naming themselves this on the forum. I'm sure there is an interesting story....

Come on..... live a little!
Favorite football strategy, pastime while spending 6 years with the professional drinking team - USMC and the maddening rage working on my Disco put me in at times and knowing the only way I would get it back out and dropping jaws on the trail was to grind and beat it into temporary submission.

Old 03-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts

Originally Posted by groundandpound
Favorite football strategy, pastime while spending 6 years with the professional drinking team - USMC and the maddening rage working on my Disco put me in at times and knowing the only way I would get it back out and dropping jaws on the trail was to grind and beat it into temporary submission.
remind me not to let you pet my puppy dog.

Old 03-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Super Moderator

okay, I figured this thread out!!!! I think it is no coincidence that it was started around the same time as a new member intro from (user name= rockhard69)
sly.

Last edited by dusty1; 03-07-2014 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

okay, I figured this thread out!!!! I think it is no coincidence that it was started around the same time as a new member intro from (user name= rockhard69)
sly.
eh? I have NO idea what you're talking about..

Old 03-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 399 Likes on 383 Posts

If I wanna poke somebody in the eye I just use a finger.

Seems kinda foolish to waste all that time and energy and possible asphyxiation not to mention an overabundance of dental floss. Phew, phew, phew.....

Old 03-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by ihscouts
If I wanna poke somebody in the eye I just use a finger.

Seems kinda foolish to waste all that time and energy and possible asphyxiation not to mention an overabundance of dental floss. Phew, phew, phew.....
I'm reclaiming my thread - go away Mr. Nasty! I did wonder if 'rockhard69' would be brave enough to come over but it appears his handle is too straight forward for an explanation....

Old 03-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Recovery Vehicle

...please forgive my rudeness.... it's late and all this talk/little action is making me a tad cranky.. carry on

Any other enlightening names out there care to join in on the conversation?

Old 03-08-2014, 05:14 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

remind me not to let you pet my puppy dog.
Please George? I'll hug him and squeeze him and make home my own..

ROTFL - that's it, I'm driving up to Northern MD this AM and go wheeling. Show my feisty pants SE7 I remember how. Plus - new suspension was waiting by the door for me when I got home last night. So today o go out and pound on the Old Gray Lady - then replace the worn out bits with the shiny new old man emu. Then probably find myself going out to see how markedly it will improve - woo Hoo! Now I just wanna GO!!!

Old 03-08-2014, 06:28 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by landlover_1
eh? I have NO idea what you're talking about..
Hehe, giving you a hard time.

Quick Reply: Why?