Range Rover Classic (1st Gen) Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover Classic within.

1995 RANGE ROVER LWB Instrument Cluster and Air Suspension just stopped working

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 10:58 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 RANGE ROVER LWB Instrument Cluster and Air Suspension just stopped working

Hi,
I am new to this forum and I am hoping to get some help.

I have a 1995 Range Rover County LWB and I was driving it and the Instrument Cluster and Air Suspension just stopped working. My car is now lowered to the ground and I am wondering if a fuse went bad or something. Can anyone help me with this issure? I appreciate any help.

Thank you!
Chris

Old 05-14-2021, 07:50 PM
4wd High
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a '93 LWB now on coils cause all these RR's of this age will have air suspension failure eventually. Found it to be cheaper and more reliable to coil it and my D2 when it dropped in the middle of winter. I'm sure it's not a fuse but do look. Air bags are probably cracked, filters in their pump are clogged or an air line hose crack .Can't help ya with the instrument cluster thing thinking the little ride height bars have now failed due to the drop and might have something to do with that. It's just sitting on the bump stops now if there're still there so your ok to drive it (locally) to a shop for repair if you can't do the work. NO high speed highway stuff.