Range Rover Sport L494 (2013-present) Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover Sport within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help w/ first Land Rover Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 10:15 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help w/ first Land Rover Purchase

Hello everyone, I’m looking at making the plunge into the Land Rover pool. We are looking at replacing my wife’s Mercedes C300 4matic with a 2014 RR Sport Supercharged V8. Never have owned a Land Rover because we were always afraid of the comments we heard regarding their reliability. But we came across a really clean example and fell in love with it after the test drive, there is just something about the exhaust note!! Even my wife who’s not into vehicles as much as I am commented how she could just listen to the exhaust instead of the radio!!! Figured I would reach out on the forums to see what you all think of the vehicle and if you could give me some things to check out specific to this vehicle. We’re not afraid of the maintenance costs with it as we are use to Mercedes not being the most economical as we also have an ML diesel that loves to always cost us over $1000 each dealer visit.

The vehicle is a 2014 RR Sport Supercharged V8
with only 32k miles. Seems to be heavily optioned from what I can tell. Has the dynamic package, digital instrument cluster, heated and ventilated front and rear seats, and more. They are asking $42k, is that fair?

Anything specific I should be concerned about? Anything specific I should check out more in depth?

Any insight is extremely appreciated. Can’t wait to join the family and learn from this forum. Thank you