Range Rover Sport L494 (2013-present) Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover Sport within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Self driving mode...Cruise Assist can be enabled!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2022, 12:15 AM
LR Forum Vendor
Received 99 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Self driving mode...Cruise Assist can be enabled!

So most 2018 to 2022 Land Rover models have lane keep assist LKA which is really just ping ponging between lanes.

Cruise assist actually steers the vehicle doesn’t ping pong! It’s pretty awesome.

If you’re in Southern California I can activate it for you! Please call or text me at 323-237-9773 I can also include the SV Autobiography dials and active high beam assist. The price for everything in 2,000-2500 that includes a new module and all programming.

Here’s a video explaining it. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f34bRzp8F-Y

Old 04-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Overlanding
Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you have the ability to unlock other features? (Adaptive cruise control, 360 degree parking aid, blind spot monitoring, clear exit monitor, etc.)

Also, can you activate heated seats? I would need to buy the heating elements as well, but having the built in buttons would be great. (I took over someone else's build who didn't include heated seats.)

Thanks!
Curtis

Old 04-05-2022, 03:11 PM
LR Forum Vendor

I can unlock 360 parking aid for the range rover and sport. I can't do it for the Defender . I can enable Adaptive cruise on the Defender but not heated seats on any vehicle. I can't enable blind spot clear exit unless I do further research.

I don't know what vehicle you are talking about? Adaptive cruise is easy on the Defender. 360 parking aid is easy on the sport and fullsize. No heated seats.

Originally Posted by CurtyJ
Do you have the ability to unlock other features? (Adaptive cruise control, 360 degree parking aid, blind spot monitoring, clear exit monitor, etc.)

Also, can you activate heated seats? I would need to buy the heating elements as well, but having the built in buttons would be great. (I took over someone else's build who didn't include heated seats.)

Thanks!
Curtis

Old 04-05-2022, 04:39 PM
Overlanding

I am asking about for the 2022 Range Rover Sport. Dang, I was really hoping for the heated seats. So the only things you can unlock for the RRS is:

Cruise Assist
Active High Beam Assist
360 Parking Aid

Is that the complete list?

Old 04-05-2022, 06:50 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Mark,

I'm also looking to enable some of these options on my 2022 Evoque R-Deisgn SE. looking for adaptive cruise (with steering assist if I can get it) and adaptive dynamic drive settings.

had both on my previous F-Pace S and wish I would have been able to order my new vehicle with them.

Old 04-05-2022, 07:12 PM
LR Forum Vendor

Before we go any further are you in Southern California or willing to drive to Southern California? Cause that’s the only way to program. You come to us. If you want me to fly to you it’s a 1st class ticket and hotel plus 4K labor plus programming.

I am asking about for the 2022 Range Rover Sport. Dang, I was really hoping for the heated seats. So the only things you can unlock for the RRS is:

Cruise Assist
Active High Beam Assist
360 Parking Aid

Is that the complete list?

Old 04-05-2022, 07:13 PM
LR Forum Vendor

Before we go any further are you in Southern California or willing to drive to Southern California? Cause that’s the only way to program. You come to us. If you want me to fly to you it’s a 1st class ticket and hotel plus 4K labor plus programming.

Originally Posted by ChiEvoque
Hi Mark,

I'm also looking to enable some of these options on my 2022 Evoque R-Deisgn SE. looking for adaptive cruise (with steering assist if I can get it) and adaptive dynamic drive settings.

had both on my previous F-Pace S and wish I would have been able to order my new vehicle with them.

Old 04-06-2022, 08:04 AM
Overlanding

Originally Posted by markjlr

I sure would be willing to come to you. it’d be a bit of a drive from CO but if I can get a bunch of features unlocked it would be worth it.

Right now I’m just trying to understand what you can unlock for the RRS to see if it’s worth it for me to drive that far. If it is just the three options? (Cruise Assist, Active High Beam Assist, and 360 Parking Aid)

Thanks again!
Curtis

Old 04-06-2022, 10:42 AM
LR Forum Vendor

Brights with fog lights
Last user mode to enable or disable stop start permanently with the touch of the stop start button
wifi hotspot
Dynamic Mode with configurable dynamics

Cruise assist by its self is 2500
The rest of the options can be enabled for another 1000.
But I would need your VIN, and your car would already have to have certain number of cameras already installed.
If your vehicle doesnt have the correct camera numbers then cruise assist isnt possible.
Do you already have adaptive cruise control? Or do you want to add that? Because adding adaptive cruise control would be another 3-5,000 because you you have to pull the bumper off and tap the bcm.

I honestly dont think its worth your trouble.

Everything is so much easier to enable when your car already comes with the correct cameras and adaptive cruise control is already built into your car. Then its really just software and a simple module swap for cruise assist.

Mark

I sure would be willing to come to you. it’d be a bit of a drive from CO but if I can get a bunch of features unlocked it would be worth it.

Right now I’m just trying to understand what you can unlock for the RRS to see if it’s worth it for me to drive that far. If it is just the three options? (Cruise Assist, Active High Beam Assist, and 360 Parking Aid)

Thanks again!
Curtis

Last edited by markjlr; 04-06-2022 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:34 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can dealership deactivate these if you go there for service?