Go Back  Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum > Range Rover > Range Rover Velar
Reload this Page >

Remote control app unreliable - has never worked when I actually needed it.

Range Rover Velar Talk about the Land Rover Range Rover Velar within.

Remote control app unreliable - has never worked when I actually needed it.

Old 01-20-2019, 07:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remote control app unreliable - has never worked when I actually needed it.

The app is just OK. I've had Lexus and Mercedes and I can roll down a window or better yet roll it up if I forgot a back window for example. The remote start app is awful - so unreliable. Such a disappointment. The $$$ spent on the brand should allow for the best R&D. This app is rudimentary at best.

Old 06-17-2019, 06:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The incontrol apps are indeed horrible. They do not work and probably never will.
They have been having major problems with the infotainment and interface systems due to very poor engineering.