Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1995 Land Rover Discovery For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 08:43 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Land Rover Discovery For Sale

1995 Land Rover Discovery

165,000 miles

The vehicle runs extremely well, is fun to drive, and is very, very capable. The vehicle has absolutely minimal rust on it, has been extremely well taken care of in my possession (no claims or knowledge for previous owner/s), and I will be sorry to see it go.

Some highlights about the Rover...

-White in color
-Tan cloth interior
-Exceptionally clean, inside and outside (please view the pictures carefully)
-Absolutely new tires with full tread
-Larger sized Land Rover factory wheels
-Aftermarket Sony CD Player (sorry everyone, but no subwoofers or amps). It sounds ok.
-Two front seats, bench rear seat for 3, and two more fold-down seats in the rear compartment.
-Automatic transmission with four wheel drive
-A very easy V8 engine to maintain and work on. Oil changes and regular maintanance are a breeze, and take no time at all.
-Magnaflow exhaust...it sounds better than a musclecar!

Except for the CD Player and the exhaust, this vehicle is totally stock, and in great condition. The maintenance was done recently top to bottom, and everything checked out perfectly normal. There haven't been any aftermarket modifications, off road accessories, or anything else out of the ordinary. The vehicle is large and heavy, but fun to drive, has a very "safe and roomy" felling, and can fit one person or many, many people. In my opinion, it's just a great all around vehicle!

What can I say bad about the Rover? Three small problems.

1) The windshield does have a crack in it. It doesn't leak, and it doesn't bother me to drive it, but it's there. They quoted me $150 to replace it, but I just never had the time, or enough of a problem with it to get it replaced. The crack is visible in the photo.

2) This vehicle has two sunroofs, one in the front, and one in the rear. The rear sunroof is sealed closed. It doesn't open. It doesn't leak, it's not cracked, and it doesn't have any problems with it, it's just sealed closed. The front sunroof is fine, opens and closes, doesn't leak, no issues.

3) There are two small holes in the back of the Rover on the door. They've never leaked, made any noise, and they are extremely small. Depending on my time and schedule, I may fix them, but for me they've never been a problem. They are in the photos, but again they are very, very small and very, very hard to see.

So that's about it. Everything else is fine with it, just three small problems that I'm aware of, none of which ever gave me enough trouble to think to get them fixed. If any of them are a problem for you, just let me know, and I suppose we can discuss options if you are a serious buyer. The vehicle does have high mileage, but it had high miles when I bought it, and it doesn't drive or operate like a high mileage vehicle. I live in Ohio, and we do not have state inspections, so I can't say anything about that because I don't even know what's involved. If you are from Pennsylvania or another state which requires inspections, please be aware that I know nothing about this, and cannot give you any information.

I have it listed on Ebay with several photos, so please feel free to visit it here:

Land Rover : Discovery:eBay Motors (item 230344182425 end time May-26-09 18:09:16 PDT)

Old 05-21-2009, 07:17 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW...please feel free to submit offers as well. Thanks.