Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2009 Land Rover LR3 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2018, 05:21 PM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2009 Land Rover LR3 For Sale

Initial Asking Price: $16,000

The last year for the LR3 HSE LUX in a rare, hard to find color (Buckingham Blue).

Excellent condition. Extremely well maintained. I am the second owner. Absolute non-smoker.

I would not hesitate to drive this LR3 across country and back.

When I acquired it (about a year ago), I had all the differential oil, trans fluid, and diff fluid changed - to establish a baseline for me of fluid changes.

The air spring suspension has been converted to coils. No lights on the dash - everything functions as it should and the conversion was done professionally by a Land Rover Master technician including the correct module to make sure no lights come on the dash as it relates the coil spring conversion.

The leather is in excellent condition all the way around, all seats - I condition it frequently. Because it is the HSE LUX version, it has an upgraded leather that is buttery soft.

No rust. Beautiful looking and running. No weird noises, no clunking, no strange anything - it literally just works as you would expect any great car would. It has never let me down and has been flawlessly reliable. Very strong motor - pulls like a freight train.

This is the genuine HSE LUX version (with all the LUX amenities i.e. ice cold box in between the front seats, electric steering column adjustment, multitasking function power seats for driver and passenger, etc....)

Second and third-row seats that fold completely flat into the floor - making a completely flat load space.

Impeccable service, always at Land Rover Dealer or Certified Master Technician Land Rover mechanic. Absolutely flawless mechanical condition; beautiful exterior and interior. No rust, almost new tires, interior factory DVD movie system with wireless headphones (I have never used it - but all the parts: i.e. headphones, etc. are there).

Trailer hitch (you will need to add the electrical connector) and roof rack.

It has new brake pads and rotors (from about two months ago) all the way around.

The only exterior blemish is on the passenger side front door (see picture)- about a dime-sized blemish in the paint.

We are wanting a smaller car, so selling this wonderful LR3 HSE LUX on to its next caretaker. It has served us flawlessly.

I am still driving it frequently, so final mileage will depend on my personal use of it. It is your responsibility to ask me final mileage if this is a concern to you.

I am selling this as is, where is. Inspections are your responsibility. I have been as transparent as possible and am very confident in this vehicle and its condition.