Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE LUX, 21,000 Miles, Buckingham Blue, Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 07:00 PM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE LUX, 21,000 Miles, Buckingham Blue, Los Angeles

I have a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE LUX, 21,000 Miles, Buckingham Blue, Los Angeles for auction on ebay. This is a personal, private party sale. I'd like to see the vehicle go to an enthusiast.
It is a 21,000 mile, handsome Land Rover Range Rover HSE Luxury. This is a one of kind car. It is equipped with the following options:
  • Extended, transferable warranty from Advantage Care. Purchased at Hornburg Land Rover in Santa Monica. Coverage is extended through Jan. 27 2021. $100 Dollar Deductable.
  • Silver Package
  • Vision Assist
  • Logic 7 Harmon Audio
  • Black Lacquer Trim
  • Climate Glass
  • 4 Zone Climate Control
  • Walnut Wheel Trim & Walnut Shift Trim
  • Rear Seat Recline
  • Rover Towing Package
  • Walnut Wood Selection
  • Buckingham Blue Paint
  • Sand / Sand Interior
  • Land Rover Auto Folding Side Steps (dealer installed at a cost of more than 9 thousand dollars)

Here is the good....
This is a two owner, well looked after, Range Rover that has never seen road salt, snow or been off road. The car was originally purchased in Palm Beach and then again purchased in Santa Monica from Hornburg Land Rover. The vehicle has been garaged, both at home and office.

The vehicle's paint is very clean, reflective, and swirl free. On a scale of 1 to 10, this vehicle's paint is a solid 8, excellent. The body is straight and ding free. The interior is very clean and has little wear. The vehicle has never been smoked in.

The vehicle is in perfect working order. All controls and features are working as new.

It starts, dives, turns and stops as new.

It has a clean Autocheck report. See the link below for the report.

Serviced at Hornburg Land Rover, see Service Records. This Range Rover needs nothing and is fully serviced.
  • Replaced Battery
  • Changed Brake Fluid
  • Changed Oil
  • Replaced water pump at dealers recommendation during a regular service visit. There were no noticeable issues like low coolant, leaks or overheating when serviced.
  • Replaced front brake pads
  • Replaced taillight

The original monroney, manuals, spare tire, tool kit, and two keys come with the vehicle.

More photos are here:https://app.box.com/s/093yfp7yigkxpzo0n3kowcv3s82z87np
(I will add more photos on Monday, October 2; so check back on Tuesday for more detailed shots)

Here is the bad....
There is minor 'curb rash on three wheels, see the photos. In my opinion, the wheels can be easily repaired to be perfect.

Other:
Will assist with shipping the vehicle worldwide, at buyers expense.

Serious Inquiries Only

Attached Thumbnails 2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE LUX, 21,000 Miles, Buckingham Blue, Los Angeles-dsc_2690.jpg   2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE LUX, 21,000 Miles, Buckingham Blue, Los Angeles-dsc_2693.jpg   2012 Land Rover Range Rover HSE LUX, 21,000 Miles, Buckingham Blue, Los Angeles-dsc_2697.jpg  
Old 09-30-2017, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator
Received 1,590 Likes on 1,306 Posts

Please list a price in keeping with the forum rules

https://landroverforums.com/forum/pr...g%2A%2A-68408/

The following users liked this post:
gobynetwork (10-01-2017)
Old 10-01-2017, 10:08 AM
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to waste your time.

I thought the one rule was "NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!" I missed the other page with other rules. You see one rule and you think that is it. My post is an ebay auction so this advert does not comply for two reasons, not having a price and for being an ebay auction.

I'll contribute to the community as I look for my replacement vehicle, hopefully, a long wheelbase Series II diesel. Thank you again for making a neat community.