Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS 2012 LR4 HSE LUX - Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 10:34 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 2012 LR4 HSE LUX - Los Angeles

$19.9K - Black on black HSE LUX 7 seater, Original Owner, CA car in West Los Angeles, garage kept since day 1, dealer serviced, never in an accident, always driven respectfully. New AGM oversized battery, great tires, new brakes and rotors all around, suspension bushings replaced, OEM roof rails, trailer brake control, interior is in excellent condition without any upholstery issues. Just passed dealer mechanic inspection with report in hand as well as Carfax report. No black marks on either report. Has one tiny ding on rt rr fender, a couple nicks here and there (nothing really noticable unless you looks real close) and a crack in the rear rooftop glass (doesn't leak, never even noticed it since I don't sit back there). Otherwise, I'd call it pretty darn cherry. Totally reliable, runs like new and looks almost new.

This is my 3rd LR and 2nd LR4. I would keep this car forever but I purchased the identical replacement with only 12k miles since it was such a rare opportunity and there's NOTHING new on the market that comes close to the luxury, road and offroad worthiness of the LR4 V8 HSE LUX unless you want a bougie G wagon for $150k (wouldn't catch me dead in one frankly, especially the latest model with the persian palace interior). When I saw the soccer mom toter LR was trying to sell me (aka Discovery) I bought this at least term. Years later, I have no regrets, but I jumped at the opportunity to replace this with a near new one which may just have to be the last car I own with all the turbocharged garbage mfrs are trying to force down our throats and the total abandonment of the U in SUV. This IS the last of the great V8 Landrovers. Buy one even if you don't buy mine. You'll never regret it. PM if interested or want photos. Thanks for the interest.

Old 11-20-2019, 10:10 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Great Ad! Your LR4 looks pretty nice, too bad it's on the wrong coast!

Anyway, I'm sure those interested will be curious on the miles(hopefully I didn't miss that in the original ad)?

Old 11-21-2019, 01:12 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Mileage? And what tires are mounted? Agree, nicely written ad copy.

Old 12-15-2019, 10:17 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is this still for sale?