Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

95 RRC SWB EAS System for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 02:41 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 RRC SWB EAS System for sale

I am replacing my EAS system this weekend with OME springs so I would like to sell the parts from the EAS either as a bundle or separate. I will probably post them on ebay or craigslist, but thought I run it through my fellow LR enthusiasts before, in case somebody has an EAS system that needs replacing or just as spares. My EAS system works perfect, I just don’t want to risk an EAS fault in the mountains.
My Rangie Classic has 98,000 miles and the airbags are only 3 years old (replaced with original LR bags in Nebraska’s dealership). The system is in good working order, no leaks, and the compressor seems to be working pretty good. It takes the Rangie from access to standard or standard to high profile in a few seconds.
I guess after I’m done with the spring conversion I’ll have everything for sale, including ECU, valve block and compressor, bags, and whatever else is in the EAS system.
I also have almost new shocks that I replaced right after I got my Rangie valved for the air suspension (Boge). I can’t use these ones with the spring conversion, so they will also be for sale.
One more thing, I bought the MARS system (http://www.carrollrovers.com/Range-R...ion-Bypass.htm), which is a Manual Air Recovery System worth $150. I installed it and used it only a few times. I’ll have that available too.

Not sure about pricing, but make me a reasonable offer if you would like.
I'm in Colorado.

Chelo