Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Silver/Grey '96 Disco Jumpseats

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 03:57 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver/Grey '96 Disco Jumpseats

Hi,

I used to have a '96 Disco but traded it away when my family got too big...miss it...especially in the rain. Now I'm into VW buses. Anyhoo, I was walking a wrecking yard and saw a Silver Disco just like my old one. This was before the Series II came out.Anyway, this junkyardbeauty had a beautiful set of silver/grey jump (leather) seats in it. I remember wanting some back then, but they were stupid expensive. Anyway, if you want them, I'll get them to you for $350 plus shipping via UPS ground. They aren't that big, so shipping shouldn't be outrageous. I don't have a Land Rover anymore so you'll have to email me...sreecy(at)comcast(dot)net
I will take photos, but only if you're double-dog serious...its a long walk for me to get to them...they are what I say they are. I take Paypal, and my username on a popular auction site rhyming with "Flea Day" is "reecy" if you want to look me up.

Thanks,

Steve