Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

WTS both of my LR3s Los Angeles area

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 12:12 AM
Geo
Rock Crawling
Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts
Default WTS both of my LR3s Los Angeles area

Both LR3s sold....on to new loving homes!

A buddy is offering me his LR4 and if I can sell my LR3s, I’m going to jump on it...
If you are interested, call me or ask for photos to be emailed.
George 323-806-3219 Glendale/Pasadena area which is near Los Angeles

On hold for a potential buyer for a week or so...$6,500 or near offer. Photo album link HERE
2006 LR3 SE V6 White 147k on the chassis. No rust, minor body imperfections, no accidents
I had the Motor (78k miles from LKQ, I’ve added 10k miles) replaced by an independent shop at 136k due to timing chain issue (I bought it as a project about two years ago). I have replaced all of the wear items since buying it. No leaks, oil changed frequently. All fluids changed. Would drive it across country tomorrow.
Recently replaced:
Radiator, water pump, hoses and belt
Front upper and lower control arms and bearings
Tie rod ends (inner and outer)
Rear drive shaft
All brake rotors and pads, including the parking brake
Fuel pump and seal in gas tank replaced
Sunroof lines replaced
New EGR valve, spark plugs and 8mm wires within the last 200 miles or so. (Runs great and no codes)
Front airbags, compressor and front valve block replaced as needed. It does sag after a couple of days, so there’s a slight leak. Given time, I will check the front valve and lines with soapy water.
KO2 tires on 18s with around 8k miles. I have two spares (total of 6 matching wheels and tires) that were new and just rotated onto the truck. Has been aligned, with tires rotated and balanced recently. Wheels have rock scrapes and have been plasti-dipped black.
3M ceramic tinted windows and windshield
Snorkel installed
Wiring for tow hitch installed, but I may move it to the other LR3 as it’s a V8 and more likely to tow something.
Infinity Kappa speakers in all four doors sound excellent
Added amplified Bluetooth via rear aux in
Added 2010 Range Rover Sport seats, front (nice upgrade and leather is in very nice condition) and rear. Never finished getting the heat to work. All parts and wiring is there now. Rear passenger seat has been removed for a refrigerator platform, but is included. Fridge is nice and low and accessible from driver’s seat. I plan to keep my ARB fridge and install it in the LR4.
May include a Front Runner Slimline II full roof rack and ladder and several accessories (tires mounts, water container etc). I plan to keep the AluCab gen 3 tent and Shadow Awn.
Two cracks in the dash, carpet could use a good steam clean. Area under fridge platform has been cut out to install the platform. Would be covered by floor mat and seat if reinstalled.
Hood. Has center area blacked out with plasti-dip.
Does great off road, has plenty of power. The low range transfer case is nice and the traction control works wonders! Much easier than my Discovery 2, so it’s a great starter off road truck.

$9,500 or near offer. Here’s the photo album LINK
2007 Orkney Grey HSE. 117k miles. I recently bought this from someone that I work with as a daily driver and future overland/trail truck. He paid to have everything done as needed, I’m waiting for the records, he states control arms have been replaced. No clunks and drives well. Mechanically, it runs really good and has only minor body imperfections. Everything works as it should. Couple of cracks on the dash with a cover on it.
Nav, heated seats and windshield. Bi-xenon headlights. Phone option and added Bluetooth.
5 matching 19 inch wheels with Michelin street tires with low miles
Dual battery setup
Ceramic tint on windows including windshield
Just installed: Extra switches in the front and rear for lights. The front switch mount is from Abran at Carrs4x4 and includes voltage
ARB locker and all new bearings installed in the rear diff last week.
Front diff is a rebuilt Centurian that Abran installed for me a couple of months ago.
New front and rear bearing, rotors and pads, including the parking shoes
Everything works and was being prepped to be my overlanding rig.

I’m sure there are other things that you want to know. So, if interested give me a shout. I’ll set up a place to upload photos ASAP.

Last edited by Geo; 08-12-2019 at 01:33 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Baja
Received 721 Likes on 626 Posts

All 2! Dang, upgrading...

Old 07-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Geo
Rock Crawling
Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

And I just finished moving everything from the white to the grey one too!
I wanted to be like you, one of each gen Discovery....when I pick up the LR4, I’ll bring it by for you to give a once over.

added photo album link for the HSE