Retired - Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

WTB: broken RRC/D1 window motor/regulator

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2015, 03:58 PM
Mudding
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Default WTB: broken RRC/D1 window motor/regulator

I'm looking for a window regulator for either truck. I don't care about the regulator or motor, I'm only interested in the plastic square bit on the end of the control arm so I can use it to make a replacement for these trucks when that part fails. The replacement will only cost a few dollars versus the current option that requires you to replace the entire regulator/motor assembly.

I'll of course pay for shipping or pick up of you are close.

Thanks.

Old 10-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Baja
Received 718 Likes on 623 Posts

Originally Posted by badfysh
I'm looking for a window regulator for either truck. I don't care about the regulator or motor, I'm only interested in the plastic square bit on the end of the control arm so I can use it to make a replacement for these trucks when that part fails. The replacement will only cost a few dollars versus the current option that requires you to replace the entire regulator/motor assembly.

Thanks.
Only 94/95 D1s have the square roller/slider.

I think I have one, but I'm leaving overseas for a week. I will be back Friday, if you don't have one by then, PM me.

Old 10-09-2015, 08:14 AM
TReK
Received 652 Likes on 559 Posts

Originally Posted by badfysh

Thanks.

Go nuts............Another broken window Regulator repair method - DiscoWeb Message Boards

Old 10-09-2015, 09:25 AM
Mudding
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by OverRover
Yup, that's the one. But we want to provide a better option. One that doesn't require a router, grinder, 5 other tools etc.

If I can't find one loose from someone, I'll use the ones in my RRC.