ROAMING WITH FRIENDS Make friends, socialize, share pics and other non technical threads.

Movies

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 01:56 PM
TReK
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Spike555
If a deal puts a licence plate holder and a sticker on the back of any car I buy the first thing I do is take that stuff off and return the licence plate holder.
The salesman always ask why and I tell them unless you are going to pay me each month for as long as I own the car I will not advertise for them.
Goo-Gone works great for removing dealer stickers, most peel right off if you do it right, but any sticky stuff left the Goo-Gone will take it right off.
Last time I bought a car from a dealer, right before I signed, I told them that part of the deal was that they had to remove the dealer sticker and plate frame or I would return the car as a lemon and get all my money back.

They did it, but complained the whole time.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:53 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris-bob
Last time I bought a car from a dealer, right before I signed, I told them that part of the deal was that they had to remove the dealer sticker and plate frame or I would return the car as a lemon and get all my money back.

They did it, but complained the whole time.
Right on!!!

Old 06-28-2011, 08:25 PM
TReK
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I saw Cars 2 yesterday with the family and all of the queens secret service (of whatever they call them there) were black range rovers. The best ones though were the Queen's Guards (you know, the guys the the funny hats) they were old red series rovers! Loved the incorporation of actual British cars during the British segment of the movie.

Great movie btw, for young or old people.