Sights N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Land Rovers, Range Rovers, and Freelanders.

Pic Request: D2 with 3" Suspension lift

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 06:56 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TRIARII
I know its more expensive and I've thought about it for afew weeks now but I've decided to stick with the 18" wheels - I just cannot part with them, I love the style to dam much! Keeping them also narrows down my options for rubber, which will make purchasing new rubber a little easier and less confusing seeing how's theirs less choices for the 18" vs 16" wheels.

Sorry I'm not familiar with "RTE" could you tell me more about them?

Mike I PM'ed you my home phone number a few weeks ago and you never called. It should still be somewhere in your inbox if you feel like chatting over the weekend.
RTE is the new Rovertym. Get familiar with their stuff. it's some of the best off-road accessories you can buy here in the US Welcome to RTE Welding & Fabrication! Their 3 inch springs are great. I have the TF 2" HD and after being under load for so long I feel they have sagged a bit. Everyone I have seen with the RTE 3" just looks so much higher then my truck. The TF shocks have been great though so there is no reason to ditch them.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:00 AM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by hilltoppersx
RTE is the new Rovertym. Get familiar with their stuff. it's some of the best off-road accessories you can buy here in the US Welcome to RTE Welding & Fabrication! Their 3 inch springs are great. I have the TF 2" HD and after being under load for so long I feel they have sagged a bit. Everyone I have seen with the RTE 3" just looks so much higher then my truck. The TF shocks have been great though so there is no reason to ditch them.
Hey thanks for the link and info! So about the shock setup.... you really think I should order TF shocks? If so do they make a 3" shock or how would I go about if the coil springs are 3"? Are there are higher recommended brands for the shocks? I was hoping to lean away from TF and proline..... but if that's the best option then I will get them.