General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ABS DSC and Air Suspension Inactive? 04 RRHSE

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Mudding
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default ABS DSC and Air Suspension Inactive? 04 RRHSE

I've had this truck for a few days, no real issues... I had the RR in access mode EG suspension dropped, I pulled out of a parking lot onto the highway in this mode, as soon as I got up to speed it started to raise itself up, then "DSC Inactive" ABS light, and "Air Suspension Inactive," Pops up.

It auto leveled the height, but the suspension went into the hold mode which locked me out from selecting different ride heights.

I went outside to check some fuses, but it's fine now... Raises up max, lowers max etc... No warning lights or messages?

What's that all about? Should I not be driving around in access mode? I figured the computer would figure it out and just raise it up, which it tried to do before all these error messages came up.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Default RE: ABS DSC and Air Suspension Inactive? 04 RRHSE

it will raise itself... the problem was that when it was raising itself it saw something wrong, hence the warning lights, your eas went into fault mode... could be a lot of different reasons why it did, you need to get the codes checked. they had a big problem with the compressors, the parameters are set too high and itll set a fault for the pressure not incresing because the compressor gets too hot, usually fixed with a software update, sometimes the compressor craps out... get it checked