Bluetooth speaker in Land Rover - Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Old 11-21-2017, 01:08 PM

Default Bluetooth speaker in Land Rover

Just curious as to who among you are using a portable blue tooth speaker rather than upgrade the stock system in your D1/D2.

In my planned final configuration of my D2 for overland travel, all but the front door speakers and A-pillar tweeters will be blocked. Also, I like the look of the original equipment radio in the dash and plan to leave it as is.

So, I was thinking of rather than dealing with a blue tooth adapter for the OEM head unit, I would run a portable blue tooth speaker mounted to the top of my dash or to the map tray overhead.

Anyone doing this? If so, what speaker did you choose, where and how did you mount it and how does it perform?

TIA

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Land Rover Disco II (2000) Speaker Replacement DayPhan Discovery II 4 09-04-2011 02:08 PM
2001 Range Rover HSE Speaker RR89 Range Rover 0 04-06-2008 01:40 AM
4.6 HSE Range Rover Speaker Problems Canderson76 Range Rover 4 11-19-2007 03:27 AM
Blared speaker (subwoofer?)- how do I replace? slamwhit Discovery II 9 10-01-2005 03:34 PM
rear door speaker... discoerik98 Private 'Wanted' Classifieds 1 08-13-2005 02:10 PM