Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best place to order calipers? Atlantic or Utah?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by TRIARII
I could have sworn I purchased a proline steering damper from DAP for my former D1. Cant remember for sure though, all I know is the the damper was white. And I didnt follow you regarding the mugged/hepatitis at DAP. Their shop in Springfield VT is a little.... old and dirty but... lol
Mayne ProComp is what you're thinking of? They make DI stuff. I stopped by their building and all the broken windows and what appeared to be looted trucks sketched me out quite a bit!

Old 12-17-2012, 06:33 PM
TReK
Received 86 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by ZGPhoto
Mayne ProComp is what you're thinking of? They make DI stuff. I stopped by their building and all the broken windows and what appeared to be looted trucks sketched me out quite a bit!
Yup I think that was it ProComp lol. No wonder I mixed them up. In any event. Yeah I see what you mean about the facility. I wonder how they are doing as a business anyway in this economy. Could we assume based off the "presentation" of their shop that they arent doing very well? Or do they keep the shop looking like that intentionally? Maybe they felt it would be fitting for all the series trucks parked on the lot with flat tires..... I saw a nice Series Wagon there with a roof rack and all.... I want it so dam bad. Workers there say someone owns the truck, but its been sitting there for years I think.