Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bugger blew up

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 06:31 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bugger blew up

MY disco exploded..!!

Start the truck
cel
3 amigoes
ace

cel from bad maf.. new one goes in on wed. and not a knockoff that one i ended up with because of a scheming little thief at an indy shop (who i may hire a druid or witch to put a hex upon him.. may he get penile cancer).. good one is comming from LR

3 evil bastards in hats.. well seems that when i did the plugs and wires on monday .. my big fat gut got into the wires of the pump.. or my wifes feet when i had her hoisted up to do the wires.. fixed note to self.. do not play grab *** with wife while doing plugs

ace..fluid leak.. down real low..tossed lucus in that.. may work.. may not.. will see

ok calming down i went for a quick run to buy some beer "well i am Canadian" and i hear a nasty clicking sound out of my drivers front end... thinking all sorts of evil things about how this was a day better spent in bed wrapped in tin foil and sponge rubber.i pulled over.... then i remembered reading about a fellow disco owner had a rock in the tire.. Well no rock.. i had a small dinky toy stuck in it.. a frigging little toy matchbox damn thing.

get to the store buy my beer.. decide that i need some tunes to relax to... well what do you know.. my ipod i had hooked up to my cd changer was not there!!! nope... somehow our little wiener dog had got a hold of it and chewed it all to hell and left it in the back foot well..

i get home.. and the wife wants to know what I am going to cook for supper!!!
MY answer.. barley sandwiches

Old 09-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Man oh man...thats why I dont have a i-pod, not only does the sound quality suck they are easy chew toys for dogs of all breeds.

So is your truck actually fine, or did it catch fire and burn the town down?

Old 09-08-2009, 07:13 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

naw truck is still there... poor little thing..god damn granola smokers must have broke a mirror when they had its reflection in its path.. frigging smart car driving bastards... if they can park in a reg spot.. i am going to park in every spot marked small car i can find.... CROSS WAYS!!

and yes you are right about the ipod.. i should have known better.. just that this was a day to end all days...i am waiting for it to explode or something right now... but the keys be hung up while i have a few cold ones and blow up some people in far cry

Old 09-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Team Owner
Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Whenever I have a bad day I watch The Soprano's, for some odd reason watching people get wacked makes me feel better.
I used to play Call of Duty 4 but my son took his PS3 with him when he moved out.