Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check out this San Antonio Craigslist find

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Mudding
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if it was meant in jest then that's some FUNNY STUFF! I can see Richard Pryor saying it on stage now!

Old 01-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by earlyrover

No great surprise coming from a Texan; hate filled racism; nothing more. Nobody needs to hear such trash.
ummmm don't care who ya are... that there is funny. not sure it is hate filled racism but stereo typing. Look at what what kind of crap two homosexual producers of south park pull off in their 14 seasons of absolute crap show... but we laugh! oh no how about that absolutely more for crap show FAMILY GUY show? Think about it and get over your self.

Oh My god and don't forget about the Dave Chapel Show.

Race: family, blood line, kin, genealogy or seed

Racist: one belonging to one kin, blood line, family or genealogy

Where is hate and bigotry in any of this? True Racism is love of your own and not the hate or degradation of another.

Racism is a word with a manipulated meaning, to strike fear and guilt in the hearts of anyone who loves and prefers their own kind, by liberal media and governmental social engineering efforts.

You took on this new definition of the word without truly understanding it for your self and therefore you are now a bigot and a discriminant of what principles founded this country. And a person who indulges in hypocrisy as a result of being brainwashed. Hypocrite. Don't feel bad or offended by the truth as BILLIONS of others have as well been duped.

Cheers and enjoy Family Guy, Every Body Loves Raymond, Frazer and all those other BRAINLESS sit down to be programmed shows. Oh and yes Jeraldo Riveria who's real name is Joshua King. And I am sure you actually believe outlandish terrorists blew up our trade center buildings.

Give the guy a break you bigot and think before you open your mouth or put your typing fingers to motion.

Last edited by raeuspius; 01-17-2014 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by russburcham
if it was meant in jest then that's some FUNNY STUFF! I can see Richard Pryor saying it on stage now!
thank you. what you said.

Old 01-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 245 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by Jared9220
Yeah man I'm down here. Where are you looking for the bumper? British4x4 here in San Antonio sells them.

If you ever want to meet up and do a little wheeling let me know and maybe we can make plans. I'm planning a trip down to the gulf in the spring to do some fishing and camping. A friend told me about this place "Padre Island National Seashore" and I want to go check it out. It's the Longest Stretch of Undeveloped Barrier Island in The World. It goes from Corpus Christi damn near to Mexico. It is some of the only beaches you can still drive on these days.
I'm thinking about making a new thread to try and get a few of us Texas Rover guys together to make the trip.
Yep: Brittish 4x4 and they put it on ebay sometimes. I have even asked them to put it on ebay, but the real truth is that I would rather just drive down and pick it up and stay for the weekend. I am in Longview... between Tyler and Shreveport. The beach idea sounds GREAT. Maybe on soft sand I won't break anything.

PEOPLE it is just a joke posting on Craigslist. Texas is VERY ethnically diverse (and San Antoniop has a large hispanic population) and I guarantee you each race/ethnicity/religion pokes a little good hearted fun at the other. No cause for alarm. We aren't in New York City.

Old 01-17-2014, 07:41 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah man I'm down here. Where are you looking for the bumper? British4x4 here in San Antonio sells them.

If you ever want to meet up and do a little wheeling let me know and maybe we can make plans. I'm planning a trip down to the gulf in the spring to do some fishing and camping. A friend told me about this place "Padre Island National Seashore" and I want to go check it out. It's the Longest Stretch of Undeveloped Barrier Island in The World. It goes from Corpus Christi damn near to Mexico. It is some of the only beaches you can still drive on these days.
I'm thinking about making a new thread to try and get a few of us Texas Rover guys together to make the trip.
Hey Jared... the Austin chapter of TX Rovers is doing a fishing trip soon. Check it out.
Texas Rovers: Forums / Austin / Austin Fishing Trip

Old 01-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No great surprise coming from a Texan; hate filled racism; nothing more. Nobody needs to hear such trash.
We ride horses and put oil in our coffee too. I hear more filth watching the nightly news. Not sure how this could be considered anything more then funny.

Sometimes people should check their torque wrench a little closer to prevent over tightening.

Old 01-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts

torque wrench, what??? i use my spurs with a little chuin tabbaka

Old 01-18-2014, 10:36 AM
Pro Wrench
Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Besides, just look at that car. It's gotta be owned by a Mexican. Oops, did I JUST say that?

It does have door on the floor after all.

PS: I'm joking, of course!!! I'm a Californian, where we ALL marry our own sex, smoke weed till our eyes bleed, and spend more money than we'll ever have in our lifetimes, even if we don't have it.

Last edited by SuperSport; 01-18-2014 at 11:02 AM.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:57 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

RELAX my far left wing brother. Just because you laugh at others ignorance doesn't mean you will, "POOF" turn into them.

However, my right wing extremist, those who find such ignorant trash so funny that they must post it for others to laugh with them, have serious personal hate filled racist issues they need to deal with. In some neighborhoods, such as Texas, such ignorance is commonplace.

Old 01-18-2014, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts

However, my right wing extremist, those who find such ignorant trash so funny that they must post it for others to laugh with them, have serious personal hate filled racist issues they need to deal with. In some neighborhoods, such as Texas, such ignorance is commonplace.
Holy moly, stop stereotyping others with the same ignorance that you pretend to dislike.
Now, go take a bath you dirty hippie

Quick Reply: Check out this San Antonio Craigslist find