Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do Not take your disco to this shop in AR

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do Not take your disco to this shop in AR

As some of you may remember I have the Disco II with the no start issue. I took to a local shop because I figured it was the starter or something reasonably simple, they also told me they had alot of Land Rover experience. They told me they tested the starter, alternator and battery and that it was a security system issue. I was told this by a guy that was supposedly a land rover tech for 10 years. So I loaded the disco up and took it to a delaer(2hrs away). It was the starter after all. So don't listen to the people at Fast Auto in Bentonville, AR, they don't know Land Rovers.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do Not take your disco to this shop in AR

ORIGINAL: nwaneal

As some of you may remember I have the Disco II with the no start issue. I took to a local shop because I figured it was the starter or something reasonably simple, they also told me they had alot of Land Rover experience. They told me they tested the starter, alternator and battery and that it was a security system issue. I was told this by a guy that was supposedly a land rover tech for 10 years. So I loaded the disco up and took it to a delaer(2hrs away). It was the starter after all. So don't listen to the people at Fast Auto in Bentonville, AR, they don't know Land Rovers.
Noted. Thx 4 the tip. Count yourself lucky that it was just the starter!!
________
Hot girls live

Last edited by phatduc; 05-03-2011 at 08:50 PM.