Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Door problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 09:39 PM
TReK
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Spike555
OOOOHHHHH!!! Thats my A.D.D. kicking in, anything over a sentence or two and I loose focus, my mom had a Focus, I'm not a Ford fan but it was a good car.
The fuel pump went bad and then the price of gas went up so they sold their truck and bought a Hybrid Escape to Africa, not a bad movie, I think Africa would be a long drive, not as long as Alaska, Alaska is not that big and I cant wait to drive there but with my Disco died in the '70's, I like the BeeGee's, I had a toy BeeGee's guitar when I was a kid, I used to bug the hell out of my parents when I thought that I was a rock star its raining so you cant see any tonight I didnt realize that it was his passenger door and not his cargo door, my bad.
Scary how his mind works.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:09 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OOOOHHHHH!!! Thats my A.D.D. kicking in, anything over a sentence or two and I loose focus, my mom had a Focus, I'm not a Ford fan but it was a good car.
The fuel pump went bad and then the price of gas went up so they sold their truck and bought a Hybrid Escape to Africa, not a bad movie, I think Africa would be a long drive, not as long as Alaska, Alaska is not that big and I cant wait to drive there but with my Disco died in the '70's, I like the BeeGee's, I had a toy BeeGee's guitar when I was a kid, I used to bug the hell out of my parents when I thought that I was a rock star its raining so you cant see any tonight I didnt realize that it was his passenger door and not his cargo door, my bad.
haha oddly enough that is exactly how my thought processes go...

Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

That was one of the few post that I completely understood.

Old 02-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Any word back from the OP?

Old 02-27-2009, 02:07 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

locked himself in