Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Extra Panel

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Extra Panel

I have extensive car audio installation and fabrication experience and I'm looking to build a subwoofer upgrade for the D2 (especially mine) that will delete the right rear storage bin on the passenger side in the rear storage compartment.. if you have a 7 passenger this application won't work for your D2, sorry.

I'm looking for the right rear interior (inner) quarter panel, where the rear storage compartment is on the passenger rear of a D2. Color doesn't matter, but having the storage compartment and all the pieces intact are important. The entire panel is not needed if you have a broken one, as long as the storage compartment area is in tact thats all I need.

I'm willing to buy the panel if you have an extra or willing to send you a free subwoofer enclosure when they are completed in exchange for your panel. If you do the exchange you won't get the panel back as it will become a jig to make more enclosures.

Once I have the panel my objective is to do a DIY thread and walk you through how to build the entire setup yourself, or you can buy the enclosure and install it yourself via the step by step thread.

If you have the panel or know of a panel let me know. I have looked through a few sources including ebay and had a hard time finding one at a reasonable cost.