Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hellllp! Coolant leaking from beneath my expansion tank....passenger side

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 06:07 PM
Winching
Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

..now, I am trying to find the right rear wiper blade because THAT is needing to be replaced!
Go to www.rockauto.com. They have the fronts for $9.95 each and the rear for $6.

Old 02-22-2016, 06:27 PM
Mudding
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yayyyyyy! thank u thank thank u!!!!!

Old 02-22-2016, 06:29 PM
Mudding

thank u very much!!!!!

Old 02-22-2016, 06:40 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by COSitsWORTHit
Well another thing to always remember....

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

So if you have no indy Rover shops near you, and your option is dealer or walmart....well. I think you know the rest.

and welcome to the board!
Those are NOT my only options...we have several shops where the mechanics are experienced with working specifically with Land Rovers. These shops are not exclusively about Rovers but most of the mechanics are experienced and/or own/owned Rovers. As i said before, my husband has one..he had his for 2 yrs before I got mine and it has had to go in for several repairs. We did have 1 mechanic who specialized in Rovers, but he moved to northern Virginia...we now have a different mechanic we use who is just as great....and I ONLY went to Walmart for an oil change...they werent able to do that either, btw

Old 02-22-2016, 06:45 PM
Mudding

Originally Posted by MysteeklRover
Those are NOT my only options...we have several shops where the mechanics are experienced with working specifically with Land Rovers. These shops are not exclusively about Rovers but most of the mechanics are experienced and/or own/owned Rovers. As i said before, my husband has one..he had his for 2 yrs before I got mine and it has had to go in for several repairs. We did have 1 mechanic who specialized in Rovers, but he moved to northern Virginia...we now have a different mechanic we use who is just as great....and I ONLY went to Walmart for an oil change...they werent able to do that either, btw
As it warms up outside, I foresee a new hobby in my future! Hell, maybe I'LL open the next indy shop here...since we had the 2000 Rover, we are seeing ALOT more on the road here, now! Ive had people wait for me to come out of a store to ask me about it and how it runs in the snow...when the hubby first got his, we hardly ever saw them in this area...most folks drive mercedes, lexus,or volvo suvs or more common American ones...