Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need ecu help please!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 08:09 PM
8th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by okdiscoguy
You sure your EKA code is 1515? May want to call the local dealer and check it. I don't know how to bypass the alarm ECU. It takes more than shorting the B/BO wires.
hey okdisco, thanx for reply. the 1515 code is not my assigned code, its supposed to be a universal code.i dont know mine. yea the b/o wires to ecu i cut and put them together and it shut off my alarm and moblized the starter and fuel pump. trying to find out if theres anything else i need to bypass on alarm ecu to get some spark. been going crazy cuz if i knew there was nothing that goes through ecu to get spark then i would know where to start. i know there is no juice to the crank sensor but dont know if its b-cuz the ecu. i just got home now, i been working on it. i pulled the crank sensor and ran a wire from sensor plug to battery. i couldnt get the dang thing back in. pain in the neck to get to. i ran out of light so i will try again tomorrow and see what happens. that rave manual does me no good with electrical. no wire diagrams. i need the 2 multi plug wire diagram for the ecu. been up for nights trying to go through the rave cd. unless im missing something. thanx 4 the help, if you come across any info let me know.