Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radio Fuse?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 06:47 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Fuse?

The other day I had just changed my plugs and wires. I decided to go for a ride and check on my handy work. Everything with what I had done that day was fine, but on my way back home my radio made this squelchy, feedback type noise it wasn't really loud but adjusting the volume had no affect. After maybe a minute and a half it quit, now I can't get any sound from any speaker. I have a 97 disco I w/ pioneer system. I have replaced the speakers w/ better pioneer all the speaker connections are ok, as are connections to back of headunit(stock). Fuse in the headunit is ok. Does anyone know which fuses apply to the radio in fuse box? I am about to get the electrical manual but haven't seen one yet.

Old 08-15-2005, 07:45 PM
Drifting
Default RE: Radio Fuse?

Im having the exact same problem. My battery was dead so I had to recharge it and enter the theft code into the stereo and this was when I noticed every speaker had died except for my sub and that was very faint. While my battery was recharging I had also pulled both door panels off and messed with the window mechanisms. Someone told me to reset the dash controls but that didn't work. I checked the fuse, no luck. Disconnected the power going to that door thinking I had screwed the speaker up and that caused a domino effect but no luck. I also disconnected the battery and re-entered the code one more time but no luck. My email is kanzokaine@Aol.com if you figure it out.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:33 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Radio Fuse?

I am having the same problem. Did you figure out what was wrong?