Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sunroof Sealant?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 07:45 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the details and quick reply. Where did you purchase the seals for the sunroof? I check on eBay and they are about $45.00 ea not sure if that was a good price or overcharge. I have to fix the tips for the front drains as it broke off. Great suggestion with using the tape around the sunroof. I have the headliner down to replace it as well and will start working on the drains soon. Thanks for the information. Keep you posted. I will have to add some pictures

Old 11-25-2020, 09:22 PM
Drifting
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nycent
Thanks for the details and quick reply. Where did you purchase the seals for the sunroof? I check on eBay and they are about $45.00 ea not sure if that was a good price or overcharge. I have to fix the tips for the front drains as it broke off. Great suggestion with using the tape around the sunroof. I have the headliner down to replace it as well and will start working on the drains soon. Thanks for the information. Keep you posted. I will have to add some pictures
I haven’t replaced the rubber seals, mine are in good condition so I cleaned them up along with the tracks. The main issue with mine was moisture coming in between the the flange and the roof. When I took the flange off the roof it was wet on the underside of the flange where it should have been sealed,